Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Gympie & District Landcare Group Incorporated
This notice is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the members of Gympie & District Landcare Group. We look forward to spending time with you to showcase our organisation’s progress and hear from you with regard to our organisation’s strategy and direction. I trust that you are well and able to join us for the AGM in April. Please note COVID safe procedures will be in place at the meeting, and note also that only members, and guests invited by the Management Committee may attend. Given our limited space it is imperative that you RSVP by 21 April 2021.
This year, to encourage more dialogue, and in the interest of full transparency, the management committee will be making the following available ahead of our meeting.
The details of this meeting are as follows:
Saturday, 24 April 2021
Gympie Landcare Office, 5 Groves Road, Araluen
- The agenda for this meeting. To view the agenda, click here
- The minutes of the last annual general meeting. To view the previous minutes, click here
- The audited financial results, click here & report from the Treasurer, click here.
- President’s report, click here
- Nominations received to date with biographies, click here
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out and ask questions about Gympie Landcare’s operations and finances.
- Speak about any items on the agenda.
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- Accept the annual report
- Accept the Treasurer’s report
- Accept the annual financial statements
- Appoint the auditor for 2022
- Elect management committee members
If you are unable to attend and wish to nominate a proxy, please find the proxy form here
We also welcome committee member nominations; please send your nominations in by 9 April 2021. Click here for a nomination form. Any nominations submitted after this date will not be accepted.
The form should be accompanied by a photograph and short paragraph describing the nominee and how they hope to make a contribution to the organisation. We will send out any additional nominations to the members before the meeting.
- RSVP attendance by Wednesday 21 April 2021
- Nomination Forms required by Friday 9 April 2021
- Proxy Forms required by Wednesday 21 April 2021
Due to COVID19 safety requirements, it is imperative that members wishing to attend our 2021 AGM RSVP by the abovementioned date. Due to COVID restrictions, we can only allow a certain number of members in our current venue. Additionally, we will be holding a social morning tea at the end of the AGM which also requires RSVPs for catering purpose. Please note, that while we will try and provide 1.5m distancing between persons, Queensland Health has now advised that this is only required “where possible”, so seating may be placed closer than 1.5m. However, if you are particularly high-risk, please advise when you RSVP.
When you arrive, you will be asked to sign-in on the COVID Safe Visit app using your phone. This app will require your contact information. Those who refuse to provide this information will not be allowed to attend the AGM.
If you are displaying any of the following symptoms, please stay at home:
- Dry cough
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste and smell
- Chest pain and/or difficult breathing
Should you have any queries in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We look forward to seeing you at the AGM!