Gympie & District Landcare Group Inc. would love to know your environmental sustainability tips and tricks.
So grab your camera, share your tips and you could be one of our lucky prize winners!
- Open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over
- Competition commences 9:00am Monday 13th April 2020
- Competition closes 5:00pm Friday 1st May 2020 – late entries will NOT be accepted
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must submit a photo of your best sustainability idea that you have implemented in your own home.
- You must also explain your sustainability idea in 100 words or less, including how it has made a difference to the environment.
- You must include your phone number in the email (so that we can notify you if you are our lucky winner)
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
|1st Prize||First Aid Course Voucher and Nursery Voucher||Hartbeat Training Gympie and Gympie Landcare Nursery||$120 Hartbeat, $30 Landcare = $150 total value|
|2nd Prize||Store voucher||Tom Grady Rural Supplies||$50 value|
|3rd Prize||Nursery Voucher||Gympie Landcare||$20 value|
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Winners will be announced on our Gympie Landcare Facebook page
- Winners will also be directly notified by telephone
- Winners submissions will be shared on our Gympie Landcare Facebook page, in our Mailchimp Newsletter and on our Website.
Good luck and we cannot wait to see all of your creative sustainability tips.
We would also like to say a huge thank you to Tom & Lyn Grady for sponsoring this competition.
For all your Rural Supply needs, make sure you visit the amazing team at Tom Grady Rural Supplies, with stores at Nash Street and Tozer Street, Gympie.