Individuals and groups are all welcome to join the Gympie Community Gardens Inc – your membership fee means you can provide valuable input at meetings, be a proud part of this friendly community, get reduced rates on workshops and best of all: get dirty in the garden and learn and grow with us. All produce will be shared!
Just so you know, they have a number of exciting objectives. These are to:
- Create a welcoming and flexible environment for people to work cooperatively
- Establish a regenerative garden that is financially sustainable
- Establish a garden that is a positive and diverse environment
- Support and contribute to community-based sustainable economic development initiatives
- Encourage people to learn and appreciate the benefits of regional fresh, healthy and seasonal food
- Provide a space to create, display community art, hold community events and workshops
- Encourage groups to hold regular working days and ongoing projects at the garden
- Create an environment in which people can contribute their knowledge, learn from each other and develop new skills
Annual membership is cheap and hasn’t changed for over a decade:
- Individuals $20 (concession $15)
- Families $30 (concession $25)
- Groups $50
If you would like to join now, please use your name as reference and make payment to:
Gympie Community Garden Inc, Bendigo Bank
We meet every second Saturday of the month at our new garden facility located at 37 Tozer Park Road, Gympie 4570 from 7:30am
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information. Happy to answer any questions!
Gympie Community Garden Inc.