Hey kids! Send us your best Landcare photo and you could be one of our lucky prize winners!
- Open to all registered children of the Gympie Junior Landcare Program.
- Competition commences 9:00am Friday 1st May 2020
- Competition closes 5:00pm Friday 29th May 2020
HOW TO ENTER
- Entries are to be submitted via email to email@example.com
- You must submit ONE photo of your best “Landcare Project”. This project can be anything as long as it aligns with Landcare values (ie. Helping wildlife, food gardening, etc.).
- We would love to see completed projects, but works-in-progress will still be accepted as a valid entry.
- You must explain why you started this project, what was involved, including any materials you needed, and how you think your project will help the environment.
VOTING / JUDGING
- Entries will be uploaded to Facebook on Tuesday 2nd June 2020, for public voting to commence.
- Each ‘Like’ on your entry counts as one vote.
- Facebook voting will close and be counted at 9am Tuesday 9th June 2020.
- You are allowed to place a vote for more than one entry.
PRIZES and SPONSORS
|Landcare Cap, Water Bottle, Canvas Bag & Junior Landcare T-Shirt
- Winners will be announced on our Gympie Landcare Facebook page
- Winners will also be directly notified by telephone
Gympie & District Junior Landcare Group would like to say a very big thank you to Elaine and the team at Bunnings Warehouse Gympie for sponsoring this competition.