Soil Health & Your Wealth – Nutrition Farming Strategies Explained
A day with Graeme Sait
DO NOT MISS this one-day seminar/workshop featuring a world leader in high production, regenerative agriculture!
Author/educator/farmer, Graeme Sait, is an acclaimed speaker, whom also hosts the popular ‘Nutrition Farming Podcast’. Graeme is the author of hundreds of articles and two books. He has trained over 40,000 farmers and consultants on four continents and he often consults at Government level, as part of his contribution to the regenerative revolution.
This workshop will focus upon practical, problem-solving strategies to boost productivity and profitability sustainably.
- The State of Play – The interplay of minerals, microbes and humus is the essence of problem-free, high production fertility. Understanding the dynamics of Nutrition Farming.
- Harnessing Humus – The ultimate win/win. Organic matter has recently been identified as the single most important driver of profitability. Discover how best to maintain, and increase your humus levels.
- Understanding Your Soil Test – Discover the productive mineral ratios, cation exchange dynamics, ideal mineral levels, EC and pH guidelines, the best corrective inputs, and suggestions for an action-plan, based on your test data.
- Morning tea.
- Foliar Fertilising – The Power of Direct Inject – When, why, and how to boost production and counter disease pressure with foliar fertilising. Includes in-field monitoring tools.
- The Magic and Myth of Cover Cropping – Discover the multiple benefits to diversity.
- Lunch break.
- Understanding Key Biological Inputs – When, why and how to use humates, kelp, amino acids, plant growth promoters and microbial brews.
- Afternoon tea.
- Mastering Microbes – Problem solving microbes are becoming essential tools in regenerative agriculture. Learn about the potential of mycorrhizal fungi, Trichoderma, beneficial anaerobes, bacillus subtilis, and other specialist inoculums.
- Local Problems and Q&A – Dealing with saline irrigation water, improving water use efficiency, releasing locked up phosphorus, countering monoculture limitations and answering any of your questions.
About Your Host:
Graeme is the CEO and co-founder of Nutri-Tech Solutions (NTS), a world leader in sustainable agriculture. He is also an author/educator responsible for over 300 published articles and a popular book, “Nutrition Rules!”. He created the internationally acclaimed, ‘NTS Certificate in Nutrition Farming®. This course has now extended the understanding of over 40,000 farmers, on four continents.
Graeme is a sought-after speaker, specialising in soil, plant, animal and human health. More recently, that emphasis has expanded to include planetary health, in recognition of the profound link between soil humus and carbon sequestration. His popular TED Talk, ‘Humus Saves The World’, has 200,000 views.
Graeme has had a major impact influencing farmers, consultants, governments and key decision makers in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, Asia, India and of course, Australia and New Zealand (his original home country). He recently consulted with the Minister of Agriculture in the U.K., to help develop a more sustainable post-Brexit agriculture policy. In February, 2019, Graeme travelled to India to train a large group of Professors, some of whom will be involved in the World’s first organic university, soon to be established in that region.
Graeme is an inspirational teacher, and the descriptor most commonly used by his students is., “life-changing”.
Saturday 9th October, 8am – 4.30pm
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
Please advise our office if you have any dietary requirements at the time of your booking.
Please note that if the minimum number of 10 registered participants is not reached, this course may be postponed.
Registrations for this course will close Friday 24th September 2021.
$220.00 – Members
$250.00 – Non-Members
To book, please click here.
*Please be advised that you must be a current member to receive the member price discount. You may only make multiple bookings at the reduced member price where you hold a Family Membership to Gympie & District Landcare Group Inc. and the attendees that you are booking for are your de-facto. For more information about becoming a member, please click here.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and limited availability, children are not able to attend our this course. Please ensure to organise alternative arrangements for your children during the course as child minding services are not available at Gympie Landcare.